17.06. - 30.09.2021 | th | 09:30 - 14:30 o’clock
This impressive and challenging bike tour in the water-rich Silvretta Mountains takes you past three gigantic reservoirs. The view of the glaciated 3,000-metre peaks makes the heart of every "panorama addict" beat faster.
9.30 am valley station Versettla cable car Gaschurn
Dalstation Versettla Bahn Gaschurn – Rifabecken – Partenen – Ganifer – Kopssee – Wirl/Galtür – Paznauntal – Silvretta-Bielerhöhe – Silvretta-Hochalpenstraße – Partenen – dalstation Versettla Bahn Gaschurn
approx. 5 hours (pure cycling time: approx. 3,5 hours)
approx. 58 km
approx 1.400 vm
Silvrettahaus, Gasthaus Piz Buin
until 8 p.m. the day before
|eMountain bike rental||
- E-mountain bike rental
- It is only possible to participate in the guided BergePLUS tours if the “3 G” rule (tested, recovered, vaccinated) is adhered to. Proof must be presented to the guide before the start of the tour.
- You are required to cover your mouth and nose in enclosed spaces (public transport, retail, museums).
- The guide will brief you on the COVID measures before each tour.
- Participation in the tour is not permitted in the case of an elevated body temperature above 37.5° Celsius as well as COVID-19 symptoms (strong cough, etc.).
- All BergePLUS guides are equipped with face masks and disinfectant gel for the participants.
- The legal COVID measures must be strictly adhered to on public transport, mountain cableways and restaurants.
- The distribution of homemade products (food, drinks, etc.) and give-aways is not permitted for BergePLUS guides or their participants. Only necessary equipment and the COVID kit may be handed out.
- Tickets for the respective tour must be paid online in advance and presented to the guide (incl. the guest card for discounts). Payment on site is not possible.
You can find all general COVID measures here
- All participants must wear a helmet
- Closed footwear required
- Bring a rucksack with snacks/food and/or drinks as well as rain and sun protection
vintage: 2006 and older
Registration is binding. However, should you be unable to participate at the last minute, please cancel by calling the Montafon Tourism Office on tel. +43 50 6686 or sending an e-mail to email@example.com so that another guest can take your place. Our bike tours always carried out the presence of trained Montafon mountain bike guides.
Your BergePLUS Team